Thursday, June 19, 2014

I'm fine, how are you??

Did I make the week? I think I did or Maybe I missed it? I don't know but I'm updating so Yay. I've had a semi eventful week I guess. So father's day we went to golden corrals, I'm not gonna lie I'm a little disappointed. Maybe if I was a child and had never had super delicious food, or better variety I would've enjoyed it more. But from the advertising I assumed it'd be wayyy better than it was. But decent enough. The highlight though was hanging out with my father and uncle and enjoying their company. But since Sunday I've been at my sisters house and I sadly forgot my laptop at home and am now typing this from my phone which I hate doing! But I needed to just update. So I don't know I'm gonna start just asking how are you guys today/this week. I know Maybe only a few people read this blog but I'm curious I always talk about myself let's try to get some responses Yeah? I mean if not that's cool too just make me look like I'm talking no one when I know you're out there! Lol I'll just sound paranoid. But seriously guys I get bored talkin about myself entrust me with how your lives are going. Enlighten me and I promise I'll care! But that's all for now, just a super quick update. Later guys :).

1 comment:

  1. First, you went to golden corral!!? If you live in Flint and you are talking about the one near the mall, omg... check out this vid of this worker finding out what they do to their food...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKXrL5syc_s They leave their food outside and feed it to you. Yikes.
    Also, since you would like to know more about your readers, you already know I go to GEC. I decided to go there in hopes to become a neurosurgeon. I'm a very artsy girl who loves to draw, play the guitar, and makes different kinds of crafts. I have one little bro who is always mean to me lol. Also, idk why, but I am always trying to find meaning in life. Sometimes, I feel as if I have a strong purpose and I can never seem to find it. It's probably just because I'm only 15 years old (gonna be 16 in August!), but sometimes I think it's more than just that.

    ReplyDelete