Monday, June 9, 2014

I Suck!

Yeah just like the title says I SUCK! I don't even have the excuse that I've been so busy I just have gotten a little lazy. But I am forcing a new rule on myself where I have to update at least once a week. I will set a reminder and everything. I have to post something even if it's just a picture of a kitten lol. But these past few weeks have been...interesting to say the least. As I type I'm debating if I should throw in this piece of bad news just to get it off my chest...Maybe I'll just put it out there I mean there is a potential good outcome.

So I went to the Cardiologist last Tuesday (June 3) and found out that there is a good chance that I have a condition called tachycardia. I wasn't sure what tachycardia was but I know now that it means that I have a rapid heartbeat that randomly increases from a steady normal rate of 100 bpm (resting rate) to a much higher one randomly. I thought in all honesty that these were just anxiety attacks because about two years ago I was having the same thing but would pass out and I assumed that it was stress. Now fast forward to now it turns out that I may have a heart condition. I'm hoping that it isn't too serious and I have to wear a heart monitor for three weeks after it arrives which should be any day now. My mom scared me by saying that if it's too serious there's a chance that I might not be able to deliver normally when the time cause because with this condition if not treated more carefully can lead to other heart problems and I really would rather avoid the whole heart attack at 19 business.

But that's been the main thing that's been happening with me. I turned 19 Friday btw. So another milestone reached in the world of Shawna Harris. But I felt that I needed to update and get some stuff off of my chest make my life a little lighter. But I promise I'm gonna start whipping myself into shape with this updating stuff lol. Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are going to be ok. But I'm glad you are planning on posting more. Wish you the best :)

    ReplyDelete