Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Another day another dollar

This post won't be long I'm currently sitting outside enjoying what's left of my break, some nicotine, a monster, and some fresh non work environment air. I'm on break extra late today and I'm seeing the good and bad in it and it's the same answer for both when I get back I'll have about an hour left. The only reason why It sucks tonight is because of call ins along with a huge load of freight. But I can't complain right? Something is most definitely better than nothing right now. I just don't understand how they expect people to make a living with so little money. These are the night's I make the very false jokes of quitting this night job and just become a stripper but the way my morals are set up, accompanied with lack of stripper moves, I just don't see that happening. Work is hard enough to make more than what I'm making right now but minimum wage is a bitch and bills are her mistress together these 2 are stress inducing, soul sucking (Not in the good way),and an energy draining combination. But faith is a powerful thing and I have faith better things are coming. But how many more days of this til then. I guess nothing to it but to stick thorough it and see where it gets me. That's it for now just a little rant before I run back to the time clock. Catch y'all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment