Sunday, October 1, 2017

Reintegration via blogging

So if you ask me what I've been up to since my son was born and i fell off of the face of this blog I'd simply say working. This is the overall sum though. Throughout the years I've fallen in love and found the person I want to keep growing with which is a lovely female who until further notice I will refer to her as wife. Me and my wife have been together for over a year now and I see it only continuing. It hasn't been a perfect pictures but it's been a picture I wouldn't want to throw out. My son is 3 now and growing smarter and smarter by the day. I'm working on getting him in school because I feel like he has so much more he can learn right now but since I live the fabulous life of the struggle I have to work everyday I'm scheduled. No complaints though I feel as if things are on a slow but sure come up. I've had a load ton of retail experience over the years and have lost my way with my true passion which is writing. Don't get me wrong retail is a cool gig and all but most definitely not one I want to stay in forever. I'm only 22 but with all this I've slowly felt as if I'm way older physically and mentally. There's so many stories I could give but in due time if we stick with this. I could go on but I have to remember to not overload in just one post reintegration my friends another slow, steady but sure thing. Catch y'all on the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment