Thursday, April 24, 2014

Almost a Month?!

Where has the time gone? With life getting in the way its almost been a month since I've posted. Luckily I finally have a laptop again and feel like I have a connection to the world again. Well that's beyond the access of a self phone. It is too difficult to blog from a phone even though I'd absolutely love to. But everything's been going good minus some small hiccups but what part of life doesn't have those. I might get to find out the gender of the baby Tuesday so that's exciting and I started back writing just to get my mind off the negative. But hopefully now that I have my computer back it won't be as hard to post because lord knows its a devil of a time to do it on the phone even though I had a couple of times. But that's all for now more another day.

2 comments:

  1. You should write more poems. Sorry for being all over your blog lol. You seem like a very interesting person and I would like to get to know someone like you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's no problem I'm glad there is someone out there who enjoys reading it besides my best friend and I have more and I'll post it probably tomorrow

      Delete