Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's a.......Baby Update!

BOY!!!!! I'm having a lovely baby boy. I'm so happy. Seeing him yesterday was euphoric. I couldn't even blog or talk to someone normal cause the way I was feeling yesterday was beyond any feeling that I could even muster a word for. Hes getting so big and he's so lovely and I am just already won over and am ready for September so I can meet my little guy. But I don't think I've been happier or felt more fuller and I swear its like overnight this bump has been growing. I just had to let anyone who reads this blog to know I found out and he is a bouncing baby boy and healthy. I'm so in love with this baby its unreal.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! I almost shed a tear after reading this. I can't imagine how happy you must be!! Congratulations!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and he's ultimately my little blessing.

      Delete