Saturday, August 23, 2014

It's Officially the Crazies!


Dreaded night time. It seems the only time where I'm able to be wide awake whether I want to or not. So here I am 4:00 am and wide awake. Not like I went to bed at 3 am yesterday and was up at 8 am. Granted I took an hour long nap from 8 pm to 9 but that obviously should not have been enough to keep me up this long I should be exhausted!

So here I am writing more. I don't know why I haven't been writing like this more. Its therapeutic. I think it helps that I found my tablet which is way easier to make blog post and type things on than on my phone which I was on most of the time. Sadly my laptop since it had his accident hasn't gotten too much love in the any kind of way department. But hey tablets are made for convenience right? I'm sure whoever reads this blog is tired of these ramble on post but I feel like behind them I have small moments of meaning.

My goal for my next post though is to have it be on an actual topic or subject of substance instead of another case of the crazies (because yes that's what I will from now on refer to these ramblings). But I been trying to think of something good and unboring. Where's Yoda to guide my young mind when I need him? I been thinking of actually scraping the one story I was working on or at least come back to it later. I feel like its too depressing of a story for me to work on right now. After coming up with a chapter I actually feel kind of depressed because of the mindset I have to get into to have the character completely believable. But when the time comes I'll decide.

I been curious about audio books lately as well. I have two that I purchased one being Divergent the other being The Hobbit. My problem comes in where I've never really found the need for audio books I actually really enjoy reading books (paper or electronic). So I'm beginning to think that little trial is gonna be for when my little guy gets here and I know I won't have time to sit back and crack open a good old novel.

But now of course as I'm writing this I'm getting a major case of the sheep all breaking down the fence Ive been trying to throw them over and attacking my eyelids. Its funny that when I'm doing nothing i am wide awake them the moment I actually start to get into something like making a blog post I can barely keep my eyes open. So before the yawns over take me and I can no longer function let me post this and go to bed. Thanks for surviving another bout of the crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment