Thursday, August 7, 2014

You Can Do That?! (Guess Not)

Why did no one tell me it was possible to make a blog post from your email?
Am I just that slow or is it not common knowledge? I'm secretly hoping that
it just is not known as a means of blogging instead of feeling slow. So I'm
trying it just to see how it is and what not.

I can't say I'm getting an anxiety disorder considering I already have one
but I think its transforming. I have at least one baby dream a night and
they are all extremely, extremely weird. I've had a whole montage of
strange dreams though that I have no idea where they came from in my mind.
Like legit lifetime movie dreams that no one would even think I was
possible of thinking up in my unconscious state of mind.

I'm rambling again. Well I don't know once again how I got from point A to
C but I made that trip in the most ineloquent way, by talking about how I
have a case of the crazies. Well until the next ramble on post then.

P.S It didn't even work!

No comments:

Post a Comment