Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New phone

So today i had to buy a new phone. My dad was supposed to get it but i ended up having to use new laptop money for a new phone. But it's alright hopefully he decides that he can help with the laptop. And after i pay my friend back im putting the rest up for a good long while. So that's one worry out of the way for now which was a rather large stressor on my brain. A phone is important i was too skittish to go on a walk in this neighborhood because i have absolutely no faith in mankind to be concerned about my well being if i were to get attacked or something. Before I got pregnant that was no biggie considering i could at least defend myself without worrying about protecting my unborn child but this is a new ball park. So now i can go out and walk around and feel secure in the fact that i have a phone. I mean it's no gun but hey ill take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment