Friday, March 14, 2014

To Write! or..Not to Write

Yesterday I had that feeling of wanting to update the blog but just could never find the right words to fill into the blank spaces. I literally made 3 drafts with just titles no words or anything. So I decided best to just save the ideas then come back to it right? So when I logged in today and saw this title I decided, why not write on this, I did have writers block for a full day. It's rare that I am at a loss for words considering my insatiable need for someone to hear and understand me and my thoughts. I know not many people care but the thought that just maybe one person out there cares enough to look is pretty comforting. I think a lot, that's what I do and I don't always feel comfortable sharing certain thoughts or feelings with people. Well I would write more but it seems that some more spring cleaning and organizing is calling my name.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No but the name sounds familiar is he famous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh thats why the name looked familiar lol

    ReplyDelete