Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tonight's the Night!

For sleep! I know it's still kinda late to be heading to bed but it's earlier than what I've been going so baby steps. I haven't been able to sleep til i was exhausted and lately that's been dang near close to 6 am. But tonight is looking very promising and i can honestly say im happy to get a good night's rest. I don't know if it was the hours of shoving homework into my brain or the fact that i just didn't sleep as long but whatever it is im thankful. I'm having difficulty even just typing this. But i guess I'll have more of an update tomorrow i hope. Maybe i can tell you about my riveting story that I'm having difficulty focusing on. Or i could spare you the gory details. I guess we'll know tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Tells me the details! lol I wanna know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a dream like a month or so back that involved a serial killer and he'd decapitate his victims and have them face their own bodies and they put a detective on the case and right at the end of the dream the detective got a note and it said basically not to take it personally but he was his next victim then I woke up and since then I've been trying to just fill in spaces but I'm having an issue developing the cop and it's weird lol

      Delete